At C.R.A.C.K. House Ministries (CHM), we seek to heed God’s call to set the captives free. America’s inner cities have been called the “4th world”, a world of violence, addiction to drugs and alcohol, and kids without dads. A world of broken families, broken kids, broken promises and lost hope. Columbus, as the 15th largest city in our nation is no exception. At CHM we labor in love to help move those who want to leave the swamp of addiction to the abundant life of joy and peace and wholeness for which God has created us.
- We believe every individual is loved by God and valuable to Him and so we must love and treat one another accordingly
- We believe the Bible provides divine instruction and inspiration for living a fulfilled and productive life here and hope for eternal life.
- We seek to operate with transparency, honesty and integrity in all life’s areas.
- We are accountable to God and seek accountable relationships with one another.
- We encourage those impacted by this ministry to “give back” into others’ lives.
- With God’s help, we seek to do with excellence what He has called us to.
Get it straight from The House!
Pastor/Founder Mitchell Ellison is available to speak at your church or to your group.
Check out WHAT'S NEW here!